Newest Book ...

Friday, December 24, 2021

Writing Colonies XLIII: SITREP - "Paper Edit" of Volume One is complete

 


The "Paper Edit" is complete.  As before, seeing the words on pages is a different experience than having them on a screen, so I see things I missed before.  Once those changes are made, I'll proceed to the next edit, likely the "Kindle Edit" wherein I read it on a handheld device.  Again, the different medium helps me see things I've previously missed.  Since I've pegged the release of Volume One for February 7, the next few edits/passes will focus only on those books.  

This is probably the last update for 2021, so let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays.  2022 promises to be a big one for me, so I hope I can count on your help to spread the word.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment