Newest Book ...

Friday, October 15, 2021

Writing Colonies XXXVIII: "Pickups & Reshoots" are done

 Graphic:


Fixed some things, added some things, took away some things, moved some things around.  In the end, about one hundred pages of new stuff was added.  (Important stuff, I believe.  I've had other ideas for stories, vignettes on these worlds if you will, but I've not written them down and included them because I don't know what they would add that the others have not.)

Now comes the work of re-reading and editing.  I'll start on Monday with Book One: Earth and I'll be reading it off my computer monitor.  (Later edits will come as I read with paper and then a handheld device.  I've found that I notice different things as I read with different media.)

I'll have another post for you soon.  Perhaps next week.  The title I have in mind right now is "Tamping Down Expectations."

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment