Newest Book ...

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

TEN YEARS of "Kobol"

 


It's hard to believe, but Lords of Kobol - Book One: Apotheosis was released on August 3, 2011.  I'd like to thank everyone for reading it and, most importantly, liking it and its sequels/prequel so much over the years.  Please, keep reading it AND keep telling other people who like BSG to give it a shot.  Your word-of-mouth/social media is the best way to get new readers.  (And rate/review it where you got it, too.)

If you haven't gotten it yet, pfft.  What are you here for?  Download all four books in the trilogy here.  (Don't forget, I've written several more books, too.)

So ... what's next?  Despite my desire to have it ready to go at this point, Colonies of Kobol just isn't there yet.  I've almost finished writing it (seriously, give me a few days and I'll be able say it's done), but that would still leave the lengthy reading/editing/re-reading/re-editing phase to go.

I will not, however, let a tenth anniversary go without something to mark the occasion.  How about a giveaway?

I'm going to give ONE lucky reader a first draft copy of Colonies of Kobol - Volume One: Foundation.

(This includes Earth I, Gemenon, and Leonis.)


How do you get it?  Simple.  Email me at ety3rd@ety3rd.com before noon ET on Friday with just a paragraph or so on A) what you like about Lords of Kobol and B) what you hope to see in Colonies of Kobol.  That's it.  I'll pick one of the entries and email the winner Friday afternoon.

Thanks again for ten years of reading.  Here's hoping there's at least ten more.


No comments:

Post a Comment