Newest Book ...

Monday, April 12, 2021

Writing Colonies XXIX: SITREP - Half of "Picon" is complete

 Handy-dandy graphic:


As Picon has a rich naval history, I got to call upon my memories of Horatio Hornblower and the like for a fine chase across the seas, complete with mizzenmasts, monsters from the deep, and more.  In case you'd like to see it, here's the map I created for this part of the story:

Click to embiggen

It was fun, but now I move into more familiar territory: space.

The second half of Book Eight deals with the spread of revolution across the colonies and the last, great battle between the imperial powers takes place in Picon's orbit with proto-battlestars.  I've got a basic outline of everything, but there are still plenty of details that remain to be put in place.


Thanks for reading.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment