Newest Book ...

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Seven Years of "Lords of Kobol"

Thank you for downloading and reading the book!  I really, really appreciate it and hope you have enjoyed it.  Please, do me a favor and rate & review the novels online wherever you got them (or, for that matter, wherever you can).  That will really help me.


To celebrate, I thought I would make available the trailer I put together in the months before the books were published seven years ago.  The editing isn't great and some of the lines were ham-fistedly shoved into the video, but ... what can I do?  This is what I made and uploaded to YouTube before they quickly killed it for the music and TV clips.  BUT, you can download it now and watch what I'm sure would have made Lords of Kobol an even bigger success: http://bit.ly/KobolTrailer

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment