Newest Book ...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Next Book ... Plus, Choose a Cover!

I've mentioned it before, but I had a dream a few months ago that I was making a movie at our local art museum and it was about Dracula, the Wolf Man, Frankenstein, the Mummy, etc., being resurrected by relics at the museum and going on a rampage.

In my dream, the movie was called A Night at the Museum.

Obviously, my subconscious mind chose to do what my conscious mind refuses to do.  It forgot about the Ben Stiller films by that name.

Regardless, I will be writing a book about that basic premise (monsters being resurrected at a museum).  In fact, if you've been following me on Facebook and Twitter, you've seen some preliminary designs for that evil art museum.  I'll post the final designs this week

I do have a title for the new book, however.  And I've got a cover.  Well, four of them.

Learn the title and help me choose the cover after the JUMP.


Click to each embiggen, if you desire.

COVER 1

COVER 2

COVER 3

COVER 4

EDIT TO ADD:

COVER 5


Which do you prefer?  (I've got my favorite.  My wife and son have picked out theirs, too.)

Let me know in the comments below or hit me up on social media.

More to come ...




No comments:

Post a Comment