Newest Book ...

Friday, March 27, 2015

What's Next: "Displaced," "8 Days" and More ...

No rest for the weary.  Or wicked, I guess.

I'm starting a re-read and edit of my time travel novel Displaced:


It's action packed and loads of fun.  I'm reading it now, so read along with me!

After I re-read the other books, I'll start on something new.  Naturally.


Imagine that the world is coming to an end in eight days.  What would you do with the time you have left?

Now imagine that those eight days pass and the world doesn't end after all.  How do you feel about what you've done?

That's the book.  It's ripe for good drama and good characters, too.

Oh.  And there's one more thing, too.  I'll do it after the JUMP.




Yes.  I said Lords of Kobol was over.  The end.  This is Colonies of Kobol.  That's a whole 'nother thing.

Once I finish 8 Days, I'll get started.  It's a beast, but I'll keep you all clued in, as always.

Thanks for reading and, please, rate and review my books wherever you got them!

No comments:

Post a Comment