Newest Book ...

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Writing, Again: Part III

My re-reading and editing of the trilogy has come to a close.  I've finished my work on Lords of Kobol - Book Three: The Final Exodus and I've uploaded it to Smashwords.  (It will reach other ebook retailers in the next few days/weeks.)


In Book One, I removed a few chapters to make it flow better.  In Book Two, I removed a superfluous chapter and added a new one.  In Book Three ... I didn't do that much.  Honestly, I found the threads to be taut and there weren't any real distractions from the main stories.  It's a huge book, of course, but it's the culmination of the two previous books so the puzzle had to get assembled and the way had to be pointed toward the TV series.  (Battlestar Galactica, in case you forgot.)

So, I removed portions where I "told" instead of "showed."  Cleared up a few confusing bits.  Made some different word choices.  That kind of thing.

To get current, download and read the conclusion to this epic trilogy by clicking the banner:


Up next ... well, I guess I have to get started again on Book Five, huh?  Blog-wise, I'll have some posts in the near future about that.

Thanks, as always, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment