Newest Book ...

Friday, October 12, 2012

'Lords of Kobol' UPDATED Versions!


See?  Brand new cover designs for my Lords of Kobol books.

What?  No.  That's not the only thing I updated.  Jeez.

The maps inside are now full color.  I went through and did some selective editing.  (Re-reading them recently, I found some spelling errors, grammar errors, a poorly worded plot beat or two ...)

Also, I tightened up Book One.  It's been no secret that the first book was the hardest for me and in re-reading it with some distance between the present and the writing, I saw things that could be changed/shortened/removed.  There were some redundancies.  All in all, I removed five chapters from Book One.  You won't miss 'em.

So, if you're so inclined, head over to ETY3.com and download the newest versions!  (Currently, Smashwords has, in multiple formats, the new versions.  They'll trickle out to the other distributors in the coming weeks.)

Naturally, they're still FREE ...

(I've also updated Displaced.  The maps and chart are also full color.)

No comments:

Post a Comment