Newest Book ...

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sorry

I know it's been a while since I posted anything.  I banked a couple of those "Killing Time" articles a while back so I could bridge the gaps ... I ran out.

Good news is that I'm almost done with my current book.  I'll be finished writing before the weekend and then I'll start editing and rewriting, as needed.  Oh, and drawing.  I need to draw a few things.  It's a diary and the writer draws an occasional picture.  Because I suck at drawing, that means the character who's writing/drawing will suck at it, too.  Authenticity, baby.  Not every illustration should look professional.

Regardless, I'm still on track for a mid-March publication.  As I move forward, I'll post a few more previews.  Maybe another disturbing chapter, maybe a piece of my crappy art.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment