Newest Book ...

Monday, August 29, 2011

Time to Start Reading Book Two

Irene may have wiped out power to me and 80% of the metro area in which I reside*, but, dammit, I'm posting the links for Lords of Kobol - Book Two: Descent!


Book One: Apotheosis was an introduction to the world, familiarizing the reader with the gods and life on Kobol, while also telling the story of the Thirteenth Tribe.  Now, in Book Two: Descent, we flash back thousands of years to see where the Olympians originated and how they came to have dominion over mankind.  We also find out about the Draco and what, exactly, Prometheus did to become so hated.  And we also set the stage for Book Three: The Final Exodus.

A few of my favorite bits: the Great Flood, Hera & the fork, Zeus' discovery of Prometheus' deeds, the chapter titled "The Olympians" and meeting Stephen Acastus.

I hope you relish it as much as I.  DOWNLOAD IT HERE!


* - Down to 60% today, but still not including my domicile, therefore I'm typing to you from a Burger King.  Have it your way.


1 comment:

  1. The follow up to the first book kept up a cracking pace, very insightful and filled in so many gaps, I've recently Beemer re-watching BSG and a lot more makes sense now. I promised myself I would savour this one but I couldn't put it down until it was finished. Hopefully ( no pressure ) there will be more, I've really enjoyed reading both of them as there hasn't been much written novel wise in the BSG universe. I would be happy to see them published and pay for the pleasure of reading these.
    Thanks again @wombatjedi

    ReplyDelete