Newest Book ...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Funny Galactica Video & Song


Thanks to everyone who visited the site last week for my BSG/Trek birthday post.  Lots of great pictures and nice comments, too.

In case you didn't know, I'd appreciate it if you guys could 'like' me on Facebook.  CLICK THIS, please.

Secondly, Lords of Kobol - Book Three: The Final Exodus is still on track for release the first week of October.  Please download Books One & Two at the various links scattered around this page.  Also, let me know what you think.  I appreciate reviews and thoughts but I haven't gotten nearly enough.

OK, enough with the felgercarb.  Click the JUMP for a great and hilarious BSG Season 3 gag reel.  Also, you MUST stay until the end so you can hear the song, "I Wanna Frak."  Let's just say the video and song are NSFW.





Lyrics to "I Wanna Frak" can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment