Newest Book ...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's all "ety3rd" ...


I coined a big corporate phrase for what I'm doing: "brand unification strategy."  Instead of having different names for all of my various accounts, I'm giving them all just one.  "ety3rd" is it.

Website: ety3rd.com
Email: ety3rd@ety3rd.com
Twitter: @ety3rd
Blog: ety3rd.blogspot.com
Tumblr: ety3rd.tumblr.com
Facebook: /ety3rd

Facebook is a tough one.  I wasn't allowed to change the name of the page because I have too many likes.  So I created a new page named "ety3rd" in hopes that I could merge them ... Facebook wouldn't let me because they're not "similar enough."  So I'm asking 'likers' of the first page to 'like' the new one.  It's a hassle, I know.

Thanks for continuing to follow me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment